We want to invite you personally to read this policy where you will get complete and transparent information about how your data is collected on this website, the purpose with which that information is used, the capture systems as well as the tools I use to manage that information.
This policy defines the conditions established for the following domains:
This domain is the responsibility of a single owner who is also responsible for all the information collected through these links.
I encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal information on this website. Those over the age of thirteen may register on https://patiodelaescalera.com as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of children under the age of thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case shall data be collected from the minor regarding the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other members of the family, without the consent of the latter.
If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you must not register as a user.
On this website, the personal data of the users are respected and taken care of. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services you require.
- We never share personal information about my users with anyone except to comply with the law or in case you have your express authorization.
Patio de la Escalera SL, has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Development Regulation of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Responsible Identity: Patio de la Escalera S.L.
- Commercial name: Patio de la Escalera S.L.
- NIF / CIF: B56036668
- Address: Calle Eduardo Dato 24 1º, 14003 Córdoba
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: 5520 – Tourist accommodation and other short-stay accommodation
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations cited above, the personal data that you send me through the web forms, will receive the data processing of “Web Users”.
For the data processing of my users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that I will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or several specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of minimization of data: We are only going to request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and we will eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of the personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of my users’ data by third parties.
How have I obtained your data?
The personal information I deal with at Patio de la Escalera S.L. comes from:
- Contact Form
What are your rights when you provide your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether in Patio de la Escalera S.L. , we are dealing with personal data or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request limitation of your treatment
- Oppose the treatment
- Request the portability of the data
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Patio de la Escalera S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. Due to the type of information collected by this website, the right to portability of the data can not be exercised.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In this domain, the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: I request the following personal data: Name and surname, Email, to respond to the requirements of the users. For example, I can use this data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contract conditions. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of Webempresa SL (hosting provider of Patio de la Escalera S.L.) within the EU.
There are other purposes for which I treat your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
In accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection General Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Patio de la Escalera S.L. with address at Calle Eduardo Dato, 24 1º 14003 Córdoba, will be responsible for the processing of the corresponding data of web users.
Patio de la Escalera S.L., does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are treated are:
Identification data, specifically, name, surnames, mobile and email, and bank details for payment of accommodation reservation through the Wubook platform.
Specially protected categories of data are not discussed on this website.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be preserved:
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party, and in case of having established an employment relationship until it is prescribed by the taxpayer and the interested party requests it.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that I use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, Patio de la Escalera S.L., shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help https://patiodelaescalera.com analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://patiodelaescalera.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: Webempresa S.L. with address in Spain. More information at https://www.webcompany.com/aviso-legal.html Webempresa S.L. treats the data in order to perform their web, hosting and post maintenance services to Patio de la Escalera S.L ..
Booking Management and hosting platform: Wubook SRL. More information at https://es.wubook.net/privacy/site/en/privacy.html Wubook SRL treats the data in order to carry out its maintenance and management services for accommodations with resevation engine at Patio de la Escalera SL.
By browsing https://patiodelaescalera.com you can collect non-identifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that can not be used to identify the user Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about my user base as a whole.
Data security and secrecy
Patio de la Escalera S.L. is committed to the use and treatment of personal data including the users, respecting their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss , treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
Patio de la Escalera S.L. can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data by fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, Patio de la Escalera S.L. will ensure that any person authorized by Patio de la Escalera S.L., to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon realization of Patio de la Escalera S.L., it shall notify the Client without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and accuracy of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to https://patiodelaescalera.com, exonerating Patio de la Escalera S.L. of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Patio de la Escalera S.L. in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
Patio de la Escalera S.L., reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, Patio de la Escalera S.L. will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation to its implementation.
Commercial post office
According to the LSSICE, https://patiodelaescalera.com does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms available on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, https://patiodelaescalera.com undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.