Below you can find a guide where we explain in detail all the information that we consider might interest you in your visit. If you have any further questions or would like clarification on any point you can always contact us using the following form. We’d be delighted to help!

  • The normal time for Check-in is from 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. It is possible to advance the normal schedule if your accommodation is available for your entry, check the day of your arrival. It is possible to enter after the established hours, in which case an Access Code will be provided for your DIRECT ENTRY.
  • Check-out must be done before 12:00.
  • There is no continuous reception, you will be attended to personally, so on the day of your arrival you will be contacted -by phone, Whatsapp or SMS-, to specify the time of arrival in Córdoba. Contact phone: +34 654171885
  • It is mandatory to fill in and sign the Traveler Registration Sheet for all guests over 16 years of age.
  • Close the doors at the entrance and exit of the establishment.
  • Maintain a reasonable noise level out of respect for other guests; quiet hours are from 9:00 p.m. to 9:00 a.m.
  • It is not allowed to deposit jewelry, cash or any object of singular economic value in the apartment; the establishment is not responsible for them.
  • Respect the number of people established for accommodation in the reservation.
  • Pets are not allowed.
  • Smoking is prohibited throughout the establishment, except on patios or terraces.
  • Any problem or significant incident should be reported on the telephone numbers +34 654171885

For the reservation, enter the date of entry-exit and press “Check availability”.

The available accommodations will appear: you can see the photos and choose the desired one. Keep in mind that there are two different locations: the so-called Patio de la Escalera SANTIAGO -1, 2, 3 and 4- are located at 46 AGUSTÍN MORENO street; the so-called Patio de la Escalera CENTRO is located on Calle EDUARDO DATO 24.

Press RESERVE and CONTINUE on the chosen one and the AVAILABLE OFFERS will appear, with a discount percentage that will vary depending on:

1.- The total number of days of your stay.

2.- The Cancellation Policy chosen between: NON REFUNDABLE, which does not admit cancellation or FREE CANCELLATION, up to 10 days before your arrival.

Finally, proceed to the corresponding payment to conclude your Reservation, with CARD OR PAYPAL.

The reservation will be effective according to the rate chosen in it:

  • In the Policy Master, when paying 30% of the total cost. The remaining 70% will be paid upon arrival, in cash or by bank card.
  • In the Non Refundable, when paying 100% of the total cost.

The cancellation will depend on the policy chosen when confirming the reservation:

  • PolicyMaster. The client can cancel the reservation free of charge up to 10 days before the arrival date. Prior communication will be refunded the amount paid in the reservation. The client will lose the amount paid for the reservation, that is 30% of the total, if he cancels during the 10 days before the arrival date.
  • Non Refundable. With this rate, 100% of the amount is charged at the time of confirming your reservation. It does not admit cancellation or modification of reservation dates. The amount paid is not refundable. If the client communicates the cancellation of the reservation 10 days before the arrival date, Patio de la Escalera will provide a Promotional